Features of the robotic wheelchair:
• possibility of a flexible adjustment according to the physiology of each patient and with consideration of his diagnosis;
• availability of the verticalization system;
• autonomous independent movement without support of others.
The vertical position of the body provides conditions for monitoring the overall good condition of the body, the proper functioning of all organs:
• normalizes blood circulation;
• improves metabolism;
• stimulates the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
• increases joint mobility and muscle tone, and is one of the important methods for preventing secondary complications, providing preventive effects and accelerating the process of rehabilitation after a long stay in a supine position.
Verticalization gives a sense of mobility, independence, and the ability to be on a par with others.
Main advantages of the robotic wheelchair:
• Use of the advanced component base that is available on the market in the field of electronics and software, the latest multi-core processors with ARM architecture;
• use of modern high-precision servo drives;
• use of the latest world achievements in the field of biocommunication sensors;
• domestic production;
• availability in comparison with foreign analogues;
• simplified system of the product maintenance, due to the Russian production.
Structure of the robotic wheelchair:
• seat with adjustable depth and width for individual adaptation;
• back with a biomechanical structure that prevents friction during activation of the verticalization system;
• footrest with adjustment function;
• palm rest;
• shoulder and side supports;
• lumbar support;
• spacer for feet;
• straps for fixing the body position.
The above mentioned components have the ability to adjust to individual characteristics.
Soft ergonomic holders ensure the stability of the body position and give a feeling of safety when the position is verticalized.
The software package includes:
• program controller;
• multimode user interface;
• control system;
• power supply system;
• power drive system;
• onboard computer;
• software for the complex control.