Features of the robotic wheelchair:
- possibility of a flexible adjustment under physiology of each patient and with consideration of his diagnosis;
- availability of verticalization system;
- autonomy of movement without support of others.
The vertical position of the body provides conditions for monitoring the overall good condition of the body, the proper functioning of all organs:
- normalizes blood circulation;
- improves metabolism;
- stimulates the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
- increases joint mobility and muscle tone and is one of the important methods of preventing secondary complications, providing preventive effects and accelerating the process of rehabilitation after a long stay in a supine position.
Verticalization gives a sense of mobility, independence, and the ability to be on a par with others.
Main advantages of the robotic wheelchair:
- Use of the most modern element base available on the market in the field of electronics and software, the latest multi-core processors with ARM architecture;
- use of modern high-precision servo drives;
- use of the latest world achievements in the field of biocommunication sensors;
- domestic production;
- availability in comparison with foreign analogues;
- simplified system of the product maintenance, due to the Russian production.
Structure of the robotic wheelchair:
- seat with adjustable depth and width for individual adaptation;
- back with a biomechanical structure that prevents friction during activation of the verticalization system;
- footrest with adjustment function;
- palm rest;
- shoulder and side supports;
- lumbar support;
- spacer for feet;
- straps for fixing the body position.
Вышеперечисленные элементы имеют возможность регулировки под индивидуальные особенности.
Мягкие эргономичные держатели обеспечивают стабильность положения тела и дают чувство безопасности при вертикализации положения.
The software package includes:
- program controller;
- multimode user interface;
- control system;
- supply system;
- power drive system;
- onboard computer;
- software for the complex control.